1. Your health is important.
2. You forget the details of your medical history when talking with the nurses and doctors.
3. Even if you have access to a health record portal, your information is not your own.
4. Document the medications you take, strength and frequency of dosing.
5. Clinicians / facilities are busy. Patient safety needs to be their and your priority.
6. Share who you would want contacted in an emergency.
7. Be your own advocate!
8. Medical ERRORS are the third leading cause of death in the United States!
9. Emergency Room visits in the United States.
10. Top 10 reasons for mortality in the USA, (2015 data).
Comments are closed.